Thursday 17 September 2009

Love Installation by babycrickett

Name: babycrickett
Story Title : Love Installation
Story URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/babycrickett2/
Reviewer: DarkAngel

Title: 5/5

-When I first saw your title, I was like “Hm…. Well that’s different”. It got me curious about what you were going to write about. Nice title! It went along very well with the story.


Poster/Background: 10/10

-Nice poster and background! Even though it was kind of plain and simple, it added the “mood” to the story. I noticed that there weren’t people or characters in your story, which really got me wondering. It looks very nice. ^_^


Forewords: 5/5

-Your foreword was really nice. I liked it! I liked how you put a little introduction about the one-shot and the genres. What I liked even more is how neat it looked!


Plot: 15/15

-Well your plot was certainly different from everyone else, but that’s a very good thing. It’s very unique and that was what got me into the story more. How did you come up with the plot anyways? It was very, very, very good.


Flow: 10/10

-It wasn’t fast, and it wasn’t slow either. It was just perfect!


Spelling/Grammer/Vocabulary: 15/15

-My eyes couldn’t see anything. Even though I’m half blind, I’m still wearing glasses, I couldn’t find any mistakes!


Characterization: 8/10

-I couldn’t say very much for this because I didn’t knew who the characters were, which kinda deducted your points for me, but your story was very good! I couldn’t really get the girl, mostly because it wasn’t really a character- which kinda confused me.


Orginality: 10/10

-Oh full points on this one! It’s completely obvious that this is very unique! That’s my only comment.


Writing style: 10/10

-I have no problem with your writing style at all. Paragraphs were in the right place. Spelling was correct. What more can I say?


Overall enjoyment: 10/10

-Oh my god, what do you people think?! This story is one of the best stories that I’ve read by far! I recommend it completely! You should really advertise your fanfic. I bet that you will be a famous author once you grow up.


Overall score: 98/100

No comments:

Post a Comment